Talk'n The Talk & Wok'n The Wok

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Greaky, Snowden, Rain and Curl...

These are the names of some of my fantastic students (they selected their English names themselves back in high school).

In addition to practicing law full-time, I am teaching two college classes at a local university (Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications). I teach four hours a week: American Current Events with college seniors and American Novels/Short Stories with college sophomores. The students are all very eager to learn...and they love Kevin Garnett. I am enjoying the experience.

The students call me Professor Mitchell. The title has grown on me and so now I make Derek address me in the same manner.

The following are pictures of campus and one of my classes.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home