Talk'n The Talk & Wok'n The Wok

Sunday, October 15, 2006

9/11/06 Move-In Day

So we moved in on Monday. A crazy process. Not only is there the hassle of a move...but there is the purchase of hot water, electricity, gas, and "flushing" water prior to moving in. And it's not like you pay a fee, you need to tell the agencies (and I use the term loosely because they are located all over the place including--the basement of our building, the bank down the block, another bank across the street, etc.) how much of each commodity you want for the month. Which leads us to, how many flushes do Derek and I go through on a weekly basis? Seriously, how are we supposed to know the answer to such a question? So, I guessed. The employee helping me laughed...and said the amount I stated should be enough to last Derek and I 6 months.

PS--we have two "flushers" on our toilet (one is for #1s and one is for #2s), so when you all come and visit please use them accordingly.

PPS--Derek is now watching a special on Taiwan Pigeon Racing, apparently it's a multimillion dollar business...so I guess we are now raising pigeons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home